Protective film sheets for traffic signs; cuts for all commonly used traffic sign shapes (German standard sizes); service life of 10 years.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: 01189289-002
Pre-cut sheets for traffic signs •• for easy removal of unwanted stickers •• self-adhesive and ready to use ••
- cuts suitable for all commonly used traffic sign shapes (German standard sizes)
- All around 4mm smaller to fit on traffic signs with reinforced edges
- highly transparent protective film
- service life of 10 years, permanent adhesion for long-term outdoor usage
The ORALITE® Anti-Sticker Film 5097 from German manufacturer Orafol® protects reflective sign sheeting against stickers, which may reduce reflectivity and readability of traffic signs or signposts.
The anti-sticker film is suitable for the application on ORALITE® films and can save you a lot of time and money: If a sign has been covered with stickers, you can easily remove them without any residues. No need to replace the sign, just peel off the sticky labels.
Due to its outstandingly thin and colourless design, the overlaminate is highly transparent. The laminated traffic signs keep their CE compliancy and are still conforming to EN 12899-1.
Note: The pre-cut sheets comply with German standard sizes for traffic signs. Customised cuts can be made upon request.
Advantages of Astifol® Anti-Sticker Film:
- remove stickers easily without any residues
- application on new signs and signs already in use
- increase the service life of traffic signs
- underlying reflective film keeps its full reflective capacity
- cuts are ready to use
The application of Astifol® Anti-Sticker Film with water is recommended.
If the sign you want to apply the Astifol® Anti-Sticker Film on has been in use, the reflective film on the front side should be cleaned thoroughly before the protective film can be applied.
For more information, please refer to our detailed application instructions.
|Service Life:||10 Years|
|Field of Application:||Protective laminate, Verkehrszeichen, Schilder|