Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 01330011-050
Reflectivity class RA1/C •• application on flat and curved surfaces •• chevron pattern •• roll widths 50 mm or 100 mm •• red/white
- Widths: 50 mm, 100 mm
- Pattern: chevron
- Design: self-adhesive
- Reflectivity class: RA1/C
- Colour: red/white
- Reflective film: ORALITE® 5230M Prismatic Economy Grade
- Max roll length: 25 m
- Field of application: Marking of hazard areas and moveable objects
ORALITE® 5231M Hazard Warning Tape can be applied on flat surfaces as well as on round and curved surfaces such as on bollards and railings. The reflective tape highlights objects and areas where accidents potentially occur and increases the visibility of obstacles.
Product features of Orafol® ORALITE® 5231M Hazard Warning Tape
- weatherproof and durable
- reflective film with metallised microprisms
- flexible and easy to apply even on curved surfaces
- suitable for temporary outdoor use
- easy to cut, no edge sealing required
The self-adhesive tape is sold by the metre. If you order 12 m you will receive the 12 m film on one roll. The maximum length per roll is 25 m. If you order 60 m tape, you will receive 2 rolls of 25 m and one roll of 10 m.
Due to the manufacturing process, a fine welded joint may occur on the reflective film at regular intervals. That is not a production fault but a regular feature of the film.