Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 01330017-025-12
• Roll widths: 25 mm or 50 mm
• Roll length: 12.5 m or 25 m
• Reflectivity class: RA2/C
• Colour: red/white
• Chevron width: 50 mm or 75 mm
• Standard: EN 12899-1
You receive two rolls of hazard warning tape, one of each direction. The rolls are available with roll width 25 mm or 50 mm.
ORALITE® 5931M Prismatic Construction Grade is ideal for marking objects and areas that could potentially become hazardous. The material can be applied to metal and plastic surfaces.
Features of ORALITE® 5931M Prismatic Construction Grade:
• BASt approved
• weatherproof and durable
• corrosion and solvent resistant
• single layer construction to avoid dirt ingress on the edges
• highly reflective tape with metallised microprisms
• flexible and easy to apply even on curved surfaces
• service life of 5 years
For more information, please refer to the data sheets.
|Service Life:||5 Years|
|Field of application:||Moveable objects|