Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 01340011-LIN
• Roll width: 246 mm
• Roll length: sold by the metre
• Reflectivity class: RA2/C
• Direction: left-hand, right-hand
• Colour: red/white chevrons
The film is sold by the metre and will be delivered in one piece to a max. roll length of 50 m. If you order more than 50 m, you will receive more than one roll.
Orafol® ORALITE® 5931 Prismatic Construction Grade was developed for the application on traffic control and guidance signs made of polyolefinic materials and is commonly used on obstruction markers as the roll width perfectly fits on the rectangular panels.
Please note that requirements for reflective films on traffic control devices have been tightened with the update of RSA 21. Read more about the topic in our blog post.
Features of Orafol® ORALITE® 5931 Prismatic Construction Grade:
• strong reflectivity RA2/C
• self-adhesive, permanent application
• weatherproof, corrosion and solvent resistant
• compliant with DIN 6171, DIN 67520, EN 12899-1
• service life of 5 years
For more information, please refer to the data sheets.
|Film Thickness:||0,48 mm|
|Service Life:||5 Years|
|Standards:||DIN 6171, DIN 67520|
|Field of application:||Curved surfaces, Flat surfaces, Traffic control|