Signs and Plates for Vehicles
The different signs and plates are available in different designs that can include: aluminium (composite) plate, self-adhesive sticker, reusable adhesive film, magnetic, banner or with suction cups.
- Hazard plates: vehicles carrying dangerous goods, e. g. ADR plates (Hazchem plates) and vehicles with extraordinary dimensions (heavy load, wide vehicle, long vehicle).
- Rear marking plates for HGV: for heavy and/or long vehicles as well as slow-moving vehicles pursuant to ECE Regulations.
- Tail lift flags: for tail lifts of trucks.
- Maximum speed labels: for vehicles with speed restrictions and low-speed vehicles, indicating the respective maximum speed of the vehicle.
- Vehicle Signs: “angles morts” signs to warn about blind spots on trucks and buses; markings signs to make other road users aware of the special purpose or condition of the vehicle.
- Marking signs: parking space signs for private or reserved parking spaces; symbol signs as miniature traffic signs for marking on company premises or signs with pictograms for public transport.
- Abnormal load signs: for convoi exceptionnel, long vehicles and heavy good vehicles.
We offer single components to produce (temporary) traffic signs:
- “Blank” traffic signs: 205 Give way, 250 No vehicles, blank supplementary sign that can be used as they are or in combination with printed overlays.
- Printed overlays: Transparent overlay film printed with information to modify traffic signs and make new temporary traffic signs.
- Sign faces: for commonly used German traffic signs.
For more information read our blog post on Printed Overlays.