Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 5432D-REC
• Content: 1 sheet, left- or right-hand
• Size: 246 x 1000 mm
• Reflectivity class: RA1/A
• Colour: black/yellow chevrons
Our pre-cut film sheets feature Orafol® ORALITE® 5431 Construction Grade which was developed for the application on traffic control and guidance signs made of polyolefinic materials. The sheets are commonly used on obstruction markers as they perfectly fit on the rectangular panels.
Please note that requirements for reflective films on traffic control devices have been tightened with the update of RSA 21. Read more about the topic in our blog post.
Features of Orafol® ORALITE® 5431 Construction Grade:
• basic reflectivity RA1/A
• self-adhesive, high-tack
• flexible (thickness 0.09 mm)
• weatherproof, corrosion and solvent resistant
• compliant with DIN 6171, DIN 67520, DIN EN 12899-1
• service life of 4 years
For more information, please refer to the provided data sheets.
|Service Life:||4 Years|
|Standards:||DIN 6171, DIN 67520, EN 12899|
|Field of application:||Delineators|