Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 01310036-141
2 rolls + 1 squeegee ••• roll sizes 141mm x 9m or 282mm x 9m ••• directions: left-hand and right-hand ••• French TPESC-B, NIT 273 •••
- Manufacturer: Orafol®
- Design: self-adhesive
- Contents: 2 rolls of safety marking film (1 left-hand, 1 right-hand), 1 squeegee
- Available sizes:141mm x 9m, 282mm x 9m
- Standards: French TPESC-B 13223 and NIT 273
- Reflectivity class: RA2/C
- Colours: Fluorescent lime and red
High-Quality Safety Markings for Emergency Vehicles
The application kit comprises 2 rolls of 9m chevron marking film, available in 2 different widths: 141mm or 282mm. For your convenience, a felt squeegee is also included.
The high-conspicuity livery ORALITE® VC612 from the German manufacturer Orafol® has been developed for the application on vehicles, the fluorescent colour and the chevron pattern making it suitable for emergency vehicles like fire engines etc.
Being outstandingly flexible, the reflective film is very easy to apply – even on curved surfaces. No edge sealing required.
|Direction:||Left- and Right-Handed|
|Roll Width:||141mm, 282mm|
|Field of Application:||vehicle markings|