Reflective sew-on film for fire-retardant hi-vis clothing; EN 469, ISO 20471, Oeko-Tex 100; industrial washing and dry cleaning; sold by the metre; widths 25.4 mm or 50.8mm, silver.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 03140063-0254
Reflective fabric • flame resistant • sold by the metre, widths 25.4mm, 50.8mm • industrial wash & dry cleaning • Oeko-Tex •
- Manufacturer: 3MTM
- Design: sew-on application (fabric back)
- Field of application: firefighter apparel, protective wear (PPE)
- Roll widths: 25.4mm, 50.8mm
- Roll length: sold by the metre
- Standards: EN 469, ISO 11611, ISO 11612, ISO 14116, ISO 20471
- Colour: silver
The reflective fabric ScotchliteTM 9945 from global manufacturer 3MTM has been developed especially for the use on firefighter apparel and other protective wear for works that include heat, flames or electrostatic charging. The reflective film for textiles is fire-retardant and provides excellent conspicuity as well as wide-angle reflectivity.
Since workwear needs to be cleaned regularly, 3MTM created a material that is heavy-duty and withstands repeated washing cycles and even industrial washing and dry cleaning. You can clean the ScotchliteTM 9945 as follows:
- home wash: 100 cycles at 60° C
- industrial washing: 100 cycles at 75° C
- hygiene industrial washing (disinfecting): 50 cycles at 75° C
- dry cleaning: yes (50 cycles as per ISO 3175-2)
- suitable for tunnel finishers: yes (155° C)
- suitable for tumble dryers: yes (90° C)
Notwithstanding its durability, the reflective fabric is completely safe to use and represents no health hazard, which has been certified by the Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
The ScotchliteTM 9945 has a fabric back and can be sewn onto high-visibility garments.
Please find more information on usage and care in the data sheet online.
|Standards:||EN 469, ISO 20471|
|Roll Width:||25,4 mm, 50.8mm|
|Field of application:||Fire service, Kleidung, Workwear|