Signs and Plates for Vehicles
The different signs and plates are available in different designs that can include: aluminium (composite) plate, self-adhesive sticker, reusable adhesive film, magnetic, banner or with suction cups.
- Hazard plates: vehicles carrying dangerous goods, e. g. ADR plates (Hazchem plates) and vehicles with extraordinary dimensions (heavy load, wide vehicle, long vehicle).
- Rear marking plates: for heavy and/or long vehicles as well as slow-moving vehicles pursuant to ECE Regulations.
- Tail lift flags: for tail lifts of trucks.
- Maximum speed labels: for vehicles with speed restrictions and low-speed vehicles, indicating the respective maximum speed of the vehicle.
- Marking signs: signs with text that inform other road users about particularities of the marked vehicle, e. g. trailers that veer into another lane, or wide vehicles following.
- Abnormal load signs: for convoi exceptionnel, long vehicles and heavy good vehicles.
Blank Traffic Signs
In addition to our signs and plates for vehicles, we have three blank traffic signs in our range of products that can be combined with our printed overlays in order to make new temporary traffic and information signs.
For more information read our blog post on Printed Overlays.