What You Need to Know About Vehicle Plates
In our shop, you find an abundance of different signs and plates for vehicles. Depending on the transported goods and the vehicle’s dimensions, you have to choose the right plate or marking board for your needs. Here is a short overview of our assortment:
- Hazard plates: Very often, they indicate that the vehicle is carrying dangerous goods, e. g. ADR plates (Hazchem plates). However, sometimes hazard plates warn other road users about the vehicles’ extraordinary dimensions (heavy load, wide vehicle, long vehicle).
- Rear Marker Boards for HGV: In order to facilitate and speed up transit traffic, it is recommended to equip heavy-load trucks and trailers with particular marker boards.
- Tail lift flags: These flags are to be fitted to tail lifts of trucks.
- Maximum speed labels: They are for vehicles with speed restrictions and low-speed vehicles, indicating the respective maximum speed of the vehicle.
- Marking signs: In this category, you can find signs with text that informs other road users about particularities of the marked vehicle, e. g. the trailer may veer into another lane, or a wide vehicle is following.
- Abnormal transport panels: Convoi Exceptionnel, Long vehicle and Danish heavy-load marker boards can be found here.
Different designs for different purposes
We offer most vehicle signs in various forms so you can choose between self-adhesive stickers for a permanent usage, metal plates to screw on the vehicle, aluminium composite boards with suction cups for a more flexible application as well as signs on a magnetic base. Our newest product are marking panels for HVG made of PVC banner material with textile back.