Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 100-114
• Content: 1 x 50 m roll
• Roll width: 25 mm
• Material: Scotchcal™ 100-114
Scotchcal™ 100-114 tape protects the reflective film from lifting and gathering dust, water and dirt and can e.g., be used with vehicle marking film such as 3M™ 3410 or conspicuity tape such as 3M™ 983 to prolong the lifespan of the reflective film.
Clean the substrate with a grease-free surface cleaner.
1. Measure the length of the surface to be covered and cut the edge protection film generously from the roll.
2. Peel off approx. 10 cm of the paper liner and fold it over.
3. Apply half of the tape to the reflective film and the other half to the vehicle surface.
4. Apply some pressure to the edge sealing tape, use a squeegee if possible.
|Field of application:||Edge sealing|