Set of 2 or 4 reflective marking sheets for vehicles; left-handed and right-handed stripe pattern; self-adhesive and flexible; compliant with German DIN 30710 and TPESC-B; various sizes.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 01310046-SET_2
2 sheets or 4 sheets •• various sizes •• left-handed and right-handed •• reflectivity RA2/C •• as per DIN 30710 & TPESC-B ••
- Manufacturer: Orafol®
- Design: self-adhesive
- Set options: 2 sheets of reflective film (1 left-hand, 1 right-hand) or 4 sheets of reflective film (2 left-hand, 2 right-hand)
- Available sizes:141 x 564mm, 141 x 423mm, 141 x 282mm, 141 x 141mm, 282 x 282mm or 282 x 423mm
- Standards: German DIN 30710 and French TPESC-B
- Reflectivity class: RA2/C
- Colours: white and red
This set contains 2 or 4 vehicle marking sheets with left-handed and right-handed stripe pattern (the desired quantity can be selected in the drop-down menu) in red and white. In some countries, e. g. Germany, safety markings are mandatory for some utility vehicles according to article 35(6) of the German traffic regulation StVO. Even if safety markings are not obligatory in your country, you and other road users can still benefit from them: Reflective vehicle markings improve your car’s conspicuity in poor light conditions considerably!
These marking sheets are made of the reflective film 5921M from Orafol®, which complies with standards DIN 30710 & TPESC-B and shows the corresponding print. Due to its microprismaticstructure, the vinyl film provides excellent wide-angle reflectivity.
Why choose the Orafol® safety marking sheets 5921M
- high reflectivity as per DIN 30710 and TPESC-B
- self-adhesive, flexible and easy to apply
- removable with heat (from lacquered surfaces)
- no edge sealing required
- ready to use
Note: Due to the manufacturing process, a fine welded joint may occur on the reflective sheet at regular intervals. That is not a production fault but a regular feature of the film.
|Service Life:||5 Years|
|Standards:||DIN 30710, TPESC-B|
|Roll Width:||141mm, 282mm, 423mm|
Passt, lässt sich gut verarbeiten