Warning sign available as rigid sign on aluminium composite plate or as pre-cut reflective film sheets; height 580 mm; width 3290 mm or 3490 mm.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 10470006-SKL-329
• Designs: rigid sign on aluminium composite plate or self-adhesive, pre-cut reflective films sheets
• Dimensions: 580 x 3290 mm, 580 x 3490 mm
• Material: ORALITE® 5921M, ORALITE® VC 612
• Reflectivity class: RA2/C
Extra-wide harvesting machines driving on public roads in Germany need a special permit according to art. 70 StVO which requires the use of a front plate with reflective safety marking which covers the entire front of the vehicle.
Front plate as Rigid Sign or Application Kit
The front plate is available as a rigid sign on aluminium composite in two different sizes and features high-quality reflective film from Orafol® that meets the requirements of DIN 30710 and ECE 104 class F. We also offer the self-adhesive reflective films as pre-cut sheets as replacement material for front plates.
Front Plate on Aluminium Composite Plate
- consists of two light-weight Dibond® aluminium composite plates (3 mm thickness) from 3A COMPOSITES.
- reflective films are perfectly applied onto the precisely cut plates so that the two parts fit perfectly together
- front side is entirely covered with chevron marking, the rear side has one 141 x 564 mm sheet on each side
- rounded edges reduce risk of injuries
- includes 3.5 m roll of 20 mm white reflective tape ORALITE® VC 612 for application on front upper edge (mandatory in some states like Bavaria)
Front Plate Application Kit
Consists of four self-adhesive, pre-cut reflective films:
- ORALITE® 5921M 580 x 3290 mm or 580 x 3490 mm for front side
- 2 ORALITE® 5921M sheets 141 x 564 mm (one left-hand and one right-hand) for the rear side
- 3.5 m roll of 20 mm white reflective tape ORALITE® VC 612 for application on front upper edge
Orafol® ORALITE® Combined with Dibond® for High-Quality Results
Features of ORALITE® 5921M
- highly-reflective safety marking with chevron pattern
- flexible material
- weather-proof, corrosion and solvent resistant
- no edge sealing required
- meets requirements of ECE 104 class F, DIN 30710
- removable with heat
Due to the manufacturing process a thin “weld line” appears across the width of the material approximately every 225 mm. This is not a manufacturing flaw and the material cannot be supplied without these lines. For the same reason, an exceptionally thin line may occasionally be seen running the length of the material. This is virtually invisible to the naked eye, when viewed from one metre away.
ORALITE® VC 612 has similar characteristics as ORALITE® 5921M. For more information, please refer to the data sheets.
Features of Dibond® Aluminium Composite
- two aluminium top layers and a polyethylene core
- no ingress of water thanks to special lamination process
- UV and temperature resistant
- outstanding rigidity
- designed for long-term outdoor use
For more information, please refer to the data sheet.
Super Ware. Preis Leistung 100%
Preis Leistung 100%
Sehr gute Preis-Leistung und Qualität. Exakter Zuschnitt
Sehr gute Preis-Leistung und Qualität. Exakter Zuschnitt Gerne wieder.
Schnell korrekt und super Qualität
Gerne jederzeit wieder voll zufrieden Leistung Qualität Lieferung Topp