Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: 03140068-0508
Reflective fabric ••• flame resistant for firefighter apparel ••• washable at 60°C or 90° C ••• sold by the metre, tape widths 50.8 mm or 76.2 mm
- Manufacturer: 3MTM
- Design: sew-on, non-adhesive
- Field of application: fire-retardant firefighter apparel
- Roll widths: 50.8 mm, 76.2 mm
- Roll length: sold by the metre
- Standards: ISO 20471, 11611, 11612, 14116, HuPF and EN 469
- Colour: fluorescent lime-yellow and silver
The reflective fabric ScotchliteTM 9687 from global manufacturer 3MTM has been developed especially for the use on firefighter apparel and occupational work wear. Therefore, it is fire-retardantand provides excellent conspicuity as well as wide-angle reflectivity. The fluorescent colour allows brilliant daytime visibility.
Furthermore, the hi-vis trims for textiles may be hand-cut, die-cut or guillotined.
The ScotchliteTM 9687 is not only very durable but also easy to care for: You can wash the reflective tape on the garment at home up to 60° C (50 cycles as per EN 471), 90° C (25 cycles) or have it dry-cleaned (30 cycles as per EN 471).
Please find more information on usage and care in the data sheet online.
|Colour:||fluorescent yellow, white/silver|
|Standards:||EN ISO 469, HuPF, ISO 20471|
|Roll Width:||50.8mm, 76,2 mm|
|Field of application:||Fire service, Workwear|