Protective film for long-term traffic signs or work applications; sold by the metre, roll width 1220mm, clear and six colours.
|Quantity||Unit price||Reference price|
|To 4||€46.90 *||€46.90 * / 1 Meter|
|From 5||€41.90 *||€41.90 * / 1 Meter|
|From 10||€37.90 *||€37.90 * / 1 Meter|
|From 20||€32.90 *||€32.90 * / 1 Meter|
|From 45||€27.91 *||€27.91 * / 1 Meter|
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 03120009-71
- Roll width: 1220mm ••
- Roll length: sold by the metre ••
- Colours: clear, yellow, red, orange, blue, green, brown ••
- Design: self-adhesive ••
- Manufacturer: 3M™️ ••
The 3M™️ Transparent Film 1170 protects reflective sign sheeting against all kinds of damaging impacts like UV light or dirt which may reduce reflectivity and readability of traffic signs or signposts. If required, there is no need to replace the sign, just wipe clean its laminated surface.
Besides its protective features, this transparent sheeting may also be used as colouring layer on white reflective sign films. Due to its outstandingly thin design, the overlaminate is highly transparent and easy to cut and process. A popular field of application is the creation of large overhead signage on motorways.
The coloured overlaminate film is suitable for the long-term outdoor use on 3M™️ reflective films:
- 3M™️ Advanced Engineer Grade Prismatic Series 7930
- 3M™️ Engineer Grade Prismatic Series 3430
- 3M™️ Engineer Grade Series 3290
- 3M™️ High Intensity Prismatic Series 3930 and 3930TT
- 3M™️ Diamond Grade™ Series 3990 and 3990TT
- 3M™️ Diamond Grade™ DG3 Series 4000 and 4000TT
- 3M™️ Diamond Grade™ Translucent DG3 Reflective Sheeting 4090T.
The colourless (clear) film must be used with the 3M™️ reflective sheetings:
- 3M™️ Diamond Grade DG3 Prismatic Digital Sheeting 4090DS (White)
- 3M™️ High Intensity Prismatic Digital Sheeting 3930DS (White)
Please find more information on usage and care in the data sheet online.
|Colour:||Blue, Brown, Clear, Green, Orange, Red, Yellow|
|Service Life:||7 Years|
|Field of Application:||Protective laminate|