- First rinse the surface with clear water (water jet from hose) to wash off coarse impurities.
- use a sponge or soft brush with lukewarm water to which a commercial washing-up liquid has been added in the usual concentration to clean the film.
- rinse the surface with a jet of water.
Cleaning with a high-pressure cleaner
When cleaning with a high-pressure cleaner, please observe the following instructions:
- Maximum pressure 80 bar
- Maximum temperature 60°C
- Use a wide fan jet
- keep a minimum distance of 1m to the film
- do not aim the jet at the edges of the film (be careful especially with multi-layer materials if no edge protection film has been used)
General cleaning instructions
- Do not use any agents or utensils that have an abrasive effect (e.g. scouring agents, nylon brushes).
- Do not use any agents that are highly acidic or alkaline, no paint thinners.