Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: R90380-120
• Type II road marking
• Durability: 8 years (traffic class P7)
• Type of application: permanent
• Available sizes: 120 mm x 75 m, 150 mm x 75 m, 250 mm x 50 m, 300 mm x 50 m, 500 mm x 25 m
Stamark™ high-performance pavement marking tape A380 ESD from 3M™ was specially developed for long-term applications on highways and other roads which require maximum safety and durability.
It offers retained day and night brightness, retro-reflectivity, skid resistance and durable whiteness. Abrasion resistant ceramic beads and anti-skid particles are bonded in a highly durable polyurethane topcoat, to create a tape that provides increased visibility and safety, even in wet conditions.
The road marking tape is intended to be used as an inlay marking on hot asphalt surfaces or as an overlay marking on concrete and asphalt surfaces in locations where traffic is generally free rolling. Please note that for overlay application the use of 3M™ Stamark™ Surface Preparation Adhesive P50 prior to the application is recommended.
Advantages of Pavement Marking Tapes:
• combines all features in one product and can be applied immediately
• faster application with uniform result compliant to standards
• long durability due to high abrasion-resistance
Features of Stamark™ Pavement Marking Tape A380 ESD:
• type II road marking: night-time visibility in wet conditions
• excellent skid resistance
• high-tack adhesion on most surfaces
• patterned surface protects the optics and presents nearly vertical face to traffic to maximise retroreflectance
For more information on the product, please refer to the data sheet provided.
••• Please note: Delivery times may vary. Please check with us for the exact delivery time before ordering. •••
|Service Life:||8 Years|
|Field of application:||Permanent markings|
|Design:||Marking Type II|