Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: R90650-120X100
• Type I road marking
• Durability: approx. 4 months (traffic class P6)
• Type of application: removable
• Available sizes: 120 mm x 100 m, 150 mm x 100 m
••• Delivery times may vary. Please check with us for the exact delivery time before ordering. •••
Road Marking Tape for Temporary Application and Easy Removal
3M™ Stamark™ Road Marking Tape A650 was developed as a temporary pavement marking tape for road construction or other areas where the marking needs to be removed after a certain time. The self-adhesive tape is made with organic, heavy-metal free pigments and is reinforced by a polyester net which allows easy removal as a whole or in large pieces.
The type I pavement marking provides excellent reflectivity in dry conditions even at night time. The tape has an approx. service life of 4 months or 2 million wheel passages which corresponds to traffic class P6.
Prior to application the use of 3M™ Stamark™ Surface Preparation Adhesive P50 is recommended.
We offer the pavement marking tape from the Stamark 65x Series in white. The yellow tape is also available in our shop. The roll width of the tape is 120 mm or 150 mm and the roll length is 100 m.
Features of Stamark™ Road Marking Tape A650:
• type I pavement marking: highly reflective
• easy to apply by hand or machine
• road can be used immediately after application
• for temporary application: removes easily without lasting marks
• product free from heavy metals
For more information on the product, please refer to the data sheet provided.
Note: Road markings need official approval in order to be used on public roads and highways, otherwise they can only be used on private premises. Please ensure the product meets the required standards for the intended purpose and region.
|Service Life:||4 Months|
|Field of application:||Temporary markings|