Folie zur Straßenmarkierung, Typ I P6, für den temporären Einsatz, gelb, diverse Maße.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: R90651-120X100
- Kostenloser Versand ab € 50,- Bestellwert
- Versand innerhalb von 24h*
- 30 Tage Geld-Zurück-Garantie
• Type I road marking
• Durability: approx. 4 months (traffic class P6)
• Type of application: removable
• Available sizes: 120 mm x 100 m, 150 mm x 100 m
••• Delivery times may vary. Please check with us for the exact delivery time before ordering. •••
Stamark A651 E for Temporary Road Marking
3M™ Stamark™ Road Marking Tape A651 is a pavement marking tape designed for temporary use. The highly reflective tape (type I) has an approx. service life of 4 months (2 million wheel passages) and is ideal for delineation of road construction areas or applications where the tape is only needed for a short period of time.
The self-adhesive tape consists of high-quality polymeric materials and the colouring is made with organic pigments. Due to the integrated polyester net the tape can be easily removed as a whole or in large pieces.
Prior to application the use of 3M™ Stamark™ Surface Preparation Adhesive P50 is recommended.
We offer the pavement marking tape from the Stamark 65x Series in yellow. The white tape is also available in our shop. The roll width of the tape is 120 mm or 150 mm and the roll length is 100 m.
Features of Stamark™ Road Marking Tape A651 E:
• type I pavement marking: highly reflective
• easy to apply by hand or machine
• road can be used immediately after application
• for temporary application: removes easily without lasting marks
• product free from heavy metals
For more information on the product, please refer to the data sheet provided.
Note: Road markings need official approval in order to be used on public roads and highways, otherwise they can only be used on private premises. Please ensure the product meets the required standards for the intended purpose and region.
|Service Life:||4 Months|
|Field of application:||Temporary markings|