Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 03351006
Black road marking film for temporary covering of white markings within construction sites to avoid irritation. It can be used as a temporary cover for e.g. lane lines, edge lines.
Roll width: 152,4 mm
Roll length: 109 m
Colour: black (matte)
Product features and advantages of the 3M Stamark Black Line Mask A715
- Durable, conformable, non-slip, matte black finish.
- The film is easy to apply without the need for heat, solvents or additional adhesives.
- Newly masked areas can be opened to traffic immediately after application of Black Line A715.
- Largely intact or removable in large pieces under most conditions.
- Manufactured from high quality polymeric materials and pigments with a top layer of non-slip particles.
- The underside is coated with a pressure-sensitive adhesive.
- Reinforced with a non-metallic medium to facilitate removal.
- In locations where snow removal does not take place, the Black Line A715 is intended for use for up to one year.
3M Stamark Black Line A715 Pavement Film is used to mask existing markings for temporary traffic diversion during construction sites.
The masking is designed to function for the duration of a normal construction season. A normal construction season is defined as the time after the last snow ploughing in spring and before the first snow ploughing in autumn/winter.
The roadway film is not intended for perennial use.
Once no longer needed, it can be removed by hand in most conditions largely intact or in large pieces, saving additional time, labour and materials normally required to re-mark roadways.
Note: Black Line is easiest to remove after shorter periods of use, at temperatures above 4 °C (40 °F) and from smooth, moderately frequented road surfaces.
|Field of application:||Temporary markings|