You will receive a reflective film High Intensity Prismatic Grade 3930 (HIP) from 3M cut to DIN A4 or DIN A3 format. This is a durable, weather-resistant high-performance marking film. The reflective tape has been developed for the production of RAL quality traffic signs, signposts and traffic installations in accordance with DIN 67520 and is ideally suited for long-term outdoor use.
Dimensions: 297 x 210 mm (DIN A4) or 420 x 297 mm (DIN A3)
Colours: white (3930), yellow (3931), red (3932), blue (3935), green (3937)
Reflectivity class: RA2/C
Properties of the 3M High Intensity Prismatic HIP 3930
- self-adhesive, highly reflective
- 0.35 mm thick
- not very flexible, not stretchable
- for application on smooth, flat and rigid surfaces
- edge sealing is recommended (for outdoor use)
- scratch and impact resistant
- high resistance to corrosion and solvents
- hard-wearing and weather-resistant
- service life up to 10 years
Due to the manufacturing process, there are tool lines in the film. These tool lines have no influence on the functional efficiency of the film.
Fields of application of the reflective tape 3M High Intensity Prismatic HIP 3930
- Safety technology; e.g. access protection for robots and automatic machines, intervention protection on cutting machines and presses, anti-collision systems for overhead cranes, protection for storage facilities and equipment, door and gate light barriers, light barriers in lifts
- Control technology for machines and production plants; e.g. occupancy light barriers on conveyor systems, fill level control on magazines, etc.
- Sanitary technology; e.g. flush control at washbasins and toilets
- Conveyor technology; e.g. baggage conveyor systems in airports by means of printed coding cards
- Storage technology/high-bay racking technology
- Transport and warehouse control
- Industrial quality control; e.g. speed measurements
- Markings; e.g. coloured markings of storage sectors, marking of switches, relays, piping systems etc.
- In damp or wet areas where high reflectivity materials with exposed retro-reflective systems cannot be used.
Minimum reflectance values of the reflective tape 3M High Intensity Prismatic HIP 3930
3M High Intensity Grade prismatic films series 3930 comply with DIN 6171, part 1 edition 2003 (Supervisory colours for traffic signs) and DIN 67520 (Photometric minimum requirements for reflective materials for traffic signs in road traffic).
|Roll Width:||A3, A4|
|Service Life:||10 Years|
|Field of application:||Arts & Crafts, Home & Garden, Photoelectric sensors, reflective targets|
|Dimensions:||DIN 6171, DIN 67520|