Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 01180001-A4-020
• Size: DIN A3 (297 x 420 mm), DIN A4 (210 x 297 mm)
• Reflectivity class: RA1/A
• Colours: white, yellow, red, orange, blue, green, azure, gold, lemon, ruby, black
• Application: self-adhesive
The reflective sheet (DIN A4 or DIN A3) is made of Orafol® ORALITE® 5600E Fleet Marking Grade which was originally designed as a lettering and marking film for vehicles. The highly flexible film is ideal for the application on painted surfaces. Thanks to its glass bead technology the film appears in a uniform colour. The black sheeting reflects silver / silver grey when illuminated in the dark.
Features of Orafol® ORALITE® 5600E Fleet Marking Grade:
• self-adhesive, removable with heat which is ideal for temporary applications or sensitive surfaces
• cuttable, plottable, thin - non-stretching
• weatherproof, corrosion and solvent resistant, impact resistant
• service life 7 years
• reflectivity class RA1/A (moderate reflectivity)
• no edge-sealing required
• e-mark according to ECE104 (Class E), e- mark is applied as a hologram at intervals of approx. 10 cm and is only visible from a certain angle
Application Instructions for Orafol® ORALITE® 5600E Fleet Marking Grade:
The self-adhesive reflective material may only be applied dry!
The surface must be free of dust, grease or other impurities that could impair the adhesive strength of the material.
Newly painted surfaces must be fully cured.
Application tests must be carried out with the intended paints to determine compatibility.
Batch traceability is possible on the basis of the roll number.
For more information, please refer to the data sheets.
|Colour:||azure blue, black, blue, gold, green, lemon yellow, orange, red, ruby red, white, yellow|
|Field of application:||Arts & Crafts, Home & Garden|
|Service Life:||7 Years|
|Roll Width:||A3, A4|