Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 01110209-005-10
• Roll widths: 5 mm, 10 mm, 25 mm, 50 mm, 100 mm
• Roll lengths: 5 m, 10 m
• Reflectivity: 400 cd/lux/m²
• Colour: silver
• Thickness: 0,024 mm
The tape is sold as 5 m or 10 m rolls. Please note that due to technical process, the 5 mm tape is only available as 10 m roll.
Orafol® ORALITE® 3000 Super Lens incorporates exposed-lens retroreflective technology for a very high and uniform retroreflection. The photoelectric sheeting has been designed for indoor applications like photoelectric sorting and classification systems and optoelectronic sensor technologies.
Features of ORALITE® 3000 Super Lens Photoelectric Sheeting:
• open glass bead system for uniform retroreflection
• very high reflectivity values
• specialised for angular applications
• high contrast
• pressure-sensitive adhesive and removable protective liner
Optimum application temperature is between 15 °C and 38 °C. Before application, surface must be cleaned from grease and dirt. Clean the surface with clean cloth and isopropyl alcohol. Exposure to very high temperatures (> 95 °C) over an extended period may permanently reduce retroreflective performance.
|Roll Width:||5mm, 10mm, 25mm, 50mm, 100mm|
|Field of application:||photoelectric sensors|
Erfüllt voll die Erwartungen
Sehr gute Qualität, gutes Preis / Leistungsverhälznis, einfache Verrarbeitung